Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 30

Favorite statue, fountain, or eye candy in the parks:


Partners:




This is a great statue that I've always looked forward to seeing and getting my picture with on each trip. The quote at the base of the statue is also really cool. Disney really is really one of the few places where kids and adults can have fun together. At other parks that I've been to like Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Busch Gardens, my parents and I have not enjoyed doing the same things and my sister and I ended up going on our own for a majority of the day. At Disney my entire family can do 99% of the attractions together and have a great time.

Well this completes the 30 Day Challenge. I missed several days but overall I think I did pretty well. Periodic reminders from some certainly helped. Now that this is over,  I'll be updating much less frequently. As things come up regarding the program, I'll put something on here. Until then, have a great big beautiful tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment