Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 28

Favorite Firework Show:


Illuminations:



This show has been my favorite for a long time. Everything about it is great; the music, the fireworks, all the other effects, etc. I can sing every second of the show and can play a lot of it on my horn too. Watching this show is one of the first things I want to do once I can get into the parks on the CP. There isn't much better than getting some dessert and then watching it from Italy. This show was also adapted into one of my favorite drum corps shows. In 2000, The Cadets used the music in their show We Are the Future and won a World Championship. I cannot watch or listen to either version of this show enough, it is really incredible.

Illuminations at Epcot


Cadets 2000: We Are the Future, music from Illuminations

No comments:

Post a Comment