Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 18

Favorite attraction you wish they'd bring back:




Alien Encounter:


This attraction was amazing. I was only able to do it once sadly. The first time I went to Disney World I decided it might be too scary, the second time I went I did it, and it had closed on my last trip.
This attraction was terrifying. The effects were fantastic and made it really feel like an alien had escaped and might get somebody in the audience. When I walked out afterward I did not have a desire to go back on it for a very long time. I really wish I could go back and be scared 100 times more now that it's gone.
I think what made it so great was that I was not expecting it to be as intense as it was. Everything else at Disney is so family-friendly and fun. This completely threw that out the window. There are still some great thrill rides at Disney like Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, but there is nothing that is as scary in the same way that Alien Encounter was. I wish it could come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment