Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year and 30 Days

Happy New Year everyone. It's exciting to say that this is the year that I will graduate college and hopefully be moving to Orlando.
We have 19 days until applications come out and in order to make the time go by faster, I'm starting a 30 day challenge. So, here we go...



Disney 30 Day Challenge: Day 1

Favorite Walt Disney World Park

 My favorite park is definitely Magic Kingdom. This is what Disney is for me. There is nothing better than walking down Main Street and seeing Cinderella's Castle for the first time. The park has several of my favorite rides (which I'll get to later in the challenge), and is always the first and last day I spend at Disney. I love the other parks, but Magic Kingdom will always be my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment