Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 9

Favorite Attraction in Future World:


This is a really easy choice.




Spaceship Earth is definitely my favorite ride in Future World. I absolutely love Test Track and Mission Space, but Spaceship Earth will always be number one. As I mentioned in my post about the Carousel of Progress, I love history, so it makes sense that I would love a ride about the history of the human race. I love how this attraction covers a huge span of time as opposed to the Carousel which only covers the 20th century. Another thing I love about Spaceship Earth is the music. I think it is great that the style of the music is appropriate to the time period of each scene. It adds a lot to the attraction and it is just awesome when you get to the planetarium at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment