Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tagged

Ok, I was tagged by Catherine so here we go with my embarrassing moment.


This isn't too long of a story

When I was in first grade one day, we were all out at recess. We had baseball diamonds on our playground and a bunch of people were climbing the backstop. I decided to join in the fun. When I got to the point that I wanted to stop climbing I made the choice to jump off just like everyone else. I jumped off fine. The only problem was that I landed on my face, smashing my glasses into my head, and splitting my head open. I was pulled off the playground by an aid with blood running down my face and the aid kept telling my to stop crying. I was pretty pissed at her since I was clearly in a state that justified crying for a 6 year old. All the kids talked of this moment for literally all of elementary school.

So that's my moment,

I tag Katelyn McKenzie and Linda Kohlstock

No comments:

Post a Comment