Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 25 and Other Big News

Favorite activity outside of the park, but still on Disney property:


Downtown Disney:







I love spending the first night I'm in Orlando around Downtown Disney. The World of Disney store is a ton of fun and I can spend way too much time and money there. I love the Art of Disney Store and the restaurants are great.


In other news, I got a very special email today. Nine days ago I had my interview for the College Program. I was not expecting anything for at least another week, but today I found out I was accepted for Fall Advantage. My role is attractions as of now, but hopefully that will change after I go to the auditions for character performer. I've already accepted everything and will be checking in at Vista Way on May 18. I am insanely excited to get down there and start working. Now I'm just nervous for everyone else in the Skype/Facebook group. Hopefully everyone else gets their emails very soon so we all know for sure that we'll be together in Disney.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment